WE SPECIALISE IN TWO FORMS OF KIDS MARTIAL ARTS
CHOOSE YOUR DISCIPLINE
1. KIDS BRAZILIAN JIU JITSU
John Donehue’s BJJ classes are for children aged 6 to 12 years old.
The classes are designed to help life-proof your child through the teaching of non-striking martial arts disciplines including Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (BJJ).
Our Kids BJJ Classes are a great motivator for your child to get up and have fun in a safe and supervised environment. Our trainers are committed to helping your child gain confidence and build a skill for life.
BJJ is a great way for your child to work off some energy and teaches them discipline and control in a way that is fun.
You can start your child with free classes in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu today.
2. KIDS MUAY THAI (KICKBOXING)
Do you want your child to become an elite athlete and get in to great shape?
John Donehue Jiu Jitsu & MMA’s Muay Thai (Kickboxing) program is the class for them. The program, although aimed at children, is an intense fitness-based discipline, with many benefits for you child including:
- High cardio fitness, and strength and conditioning training, perfect to go alongside other sports and seasonal activities
- Applicable techniques for self-defence as well as sport combat
- Reduce stress, and increase confidence for dealing with issues in life that may arise inside and outside of school
- Students are not pressured in to the ring, unless they have the desire to compete